Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas List

You know how its almost Christmas and everyone is doing lists of what they would love to get???
I have been thinking about what I would love to get too!
{Look at me stealing from the idea of masses, original right?}
Anyway, what I would really love this Christmas is a kitchen spruce up...
I know there are so many things I want for my kitchen..
Like new dinnerware, some classy cutlery and so much more of kitchen appliances.
But there is one thing that I really really want.
In fact I've been wanting it for as long as I've had a kitchen other than my mom's.
An Oven..
                                                                      Source: coolmomtech.com via Millie on Pinterest

And if its this one from Samsung, the better.
Yes I said it.
I know most of you see it as a basic thing and already have it but I dont..
I love cooking and baking but am limited by the lack of an oven..
Why do I want it so bad, you may ask??
One reason: So I can cook more and expand the number of dishes I prepare at home.
By the way, I cook almost daily and hubby appreciates it a lot.
Moreover, I love it and I absolutely want to do more of it.
So God,Santa, The Kardashians, Channing Tatum, Bloggers, Mum, Dad, Hubby and anyone else who has any kind of power-I guess if you work together, this is a pretty easy task.
Thank you in advance!
Millie, waiting for your surprise anytime.......
I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love