Wednesday 8 August 2012

If You Really Knew Me

First, thank you to all the ladies who have written such posts. The idea is awesome and makes it easier for us to get to know each other on a more personal level.
Here we go....
If you really knew me:
...you would know that I was a very quiet and shy girl while growing up. However, that has changed dramatically over the past few years. I can now easily speak up and mingle with people from anywhere.
...you would know that I am sometimes afraid of letting people into my real life issues. I fear that I may be overburdening them.

...you would know that I love family so much. All kinds of families, to be clear, and I want to start mine asap.
..you would know that I love kids a lot and they seem to love me as well. It is very difficult to find a child that hates me!!!{mainly because I love running around and making fun} 
...you would know that am very easy going. I am the first on the dance floor and my friends usually count on me to shake up a party.

...you would know that I try to be charming though I think I fail in most attempts. My love {L} is very charming and I try to copy his skills but I can't.

...you would know that I can never let go of things and people am attached to. I have a phone I bought four years ago and I cannot seem to let it go. I just want to hold onto what I know, what feels comfortable, you know???I hope you do know, because if you don't, then I don't know where this world is headed. {I digress}

...you would know that I fall in love very easily. I trust easily too and I always think that everyone is good until proven otherwise .

...you would know that I am 100% optimist. I feel bad when people are negative, I wanna beat sense into them but that wouldn't be too good, would it?.
...you would know that I never, ever give up. Ever! I always know that things will fall into place perfectly and they always have. {Even when it doesn't look too good}
Linking up with The Vintage Apple
Images {Via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love