Monday 25 June 2012

Of Temples, Jeans and Nature Walks

My weekend was just cool!!Lots of walking around and seeing nature. On Saturday, I spent the day with my better half!We had a great morning and then I slept in the afternoon. Much needed rest. Did laundry in the evening and spent the night relaxing. Sunday was more eventful since I had to go take care of a family member. I hope she gets well soon. Here are some of the shots from the weekend!



1. Me, walking around in my b/fs tshirt and jeans. And a backpack too. Outside a Hindu temple in our town.
2. Seeing some of the beautiful buildings with gorgeous architecture in our town.
3. 4. 5. 6. Beautiful shots of nature. Just so you know, our town is a mix of urban and rural so I get to enjoy farm life just a few minutes from the town. I love living here!

                                                                  weekend update



7 comments:

  1. How awesome is that to live in a place that has both rural and urban elements? I live in downtown Chicago but there's a horse stable down the street from me, so that is about as country as it gets around here.

    Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you took some gorgeous photos! Sounds like a great weekend, thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes those kinds of weekends are the best... the ones where you can just take it easy and catch up on a few things here and there. Just found your blog and have loved looking around and getting to know you better. You're adorable and I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos! what a great weekend!

    xxA
    www.letitbebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't explore my city enough. This post really makes me want to do that! Thanks for the inspiration!

    And thanks so much for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am so grateful for all your comments. Hope to see you around some more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love