Wednesday 30 May 2012

Oh How Pinteresting and Call for Sponsors

When I log in to Pinterest, the first thing I think of is the quotes. I think am a little obsessed with getting inspirational quotes. I just love the kind of words that you can find on Pinterest.  Am so happy pinning.

Source: google.co.uk via Dani on Pinterest


Source: bing.com via Nikki on Pinterest




Source: flickr.com via Millie on Pinterest




Without further ado, I would love to let you know that am accepting sponsors for my little blog. I just want to see where this goes and to meet other bloggers like me. I will put up your banner on my sidebar and all I ask is for you to put up mine in your blog. Thats it, ad-space for free. Please email me at millienjeri@gmail.com anytime and then we'll become bff's. By the way, I really waking up and finding my inbox full with your emails. Love you for that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love