Monday 7 May 2012

Awesome Weekend

So, this weekend I sought out to find some time to spend with family. I have been MIA from home for almost a month and a half and I really needed to get there. So Saturday, I packed up and took the 2 hour journey home. I can tell you right now that it was totally worth it or I could tell you at the end of the post. Take your pick.

I got to spend time with my parents. I really missed my mum. I am really grateful for the opportunity to talk and just be together. I loved the cooking and the laughter and jokes. Am also grateful for my brother, the inside jokes and football discussions. Totally loved it.

Am grateful for getting time to spend time with my nieces. The latest addition being Crystal who is 5 months old. The rest are Elizabeth, Diana and Mercy. I loved every bit of being with them. Their smiles are contagious and their laughter infectitious. Am so happy because I had missed them so much. I guess I really didn't know how much I had missed them until I saw them.

Anyway, as stated above, I had an awesome time and I think am already missing everyone all over again. Hope you enjoyed yours and wish you and me a great week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love