Friday 17 February 2012

Rome Friday Fancies

So, as I have said here before, I love Italy and its definitely my dream destination. So, I would love to sport this outfit when I go to Rome and as I see all the ancient architecture, I would also look absolutely amazing. I love the dress, its an earth tone and totally whimsical. I love Italy and than you {av} at Long distance Loving for having such a wonderful theme this Friday.
Beautiful Rome

and beautiful outfit,

rome

rome by emmyel featuring wood bangles



Link up and enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. I'd really love to go to Rome! xoxo A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit for Rome. I would love to go there too!

    Have a fab weekened girl :)

    xo,
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous!!! Also love the sunglasses you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rome is high on my list of places I must see. Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love that dress! The chevron print is so fun! Also loving the heels & anything Michael Kors is always simply fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love