Saturday 18 February 2012

Gratitude and Lessons learnt:

Hey people, I totally hope that you are having a great weekend. I also hope you are living your lives to the fullest since it is the only one you've got.
                                                                                              Pinterest

Today, I just want to talk about gratitude. Thank You. Thats one word that we have been taught from very early, yet most of us do not even remember to say it as often as we should. One of the lessons I have learnt through the years is that gratitude always brings in more. When you appreciate someone and whatever they mean to you, they will definitely think about doing better and treating you better.

However, am not just talking saying thank you to other people, am talking about a deeper level of gratitude that comes from the heart and nourishes the soul. You might not actually be saying it to the people, but you are thinking it and above all feeling it.

                                                                                                 Pinterest

 I know, most of us believe in God, or some higher power other than ourselves. It is good to just sit down and write down or talk about the things we are grateful for. One of the best moments of my life is when I just sit down and begin to count my blessings. I tell God how thankful I am for food, water, electricity, intelligence, a roof over my head, family, friends and many other things. However, it gets even better when I go into details and thank him specifically for the sofa, for my sister, for my Mum, for a particular friend, for a specific moment in my day. 



As I go into more details, I am able to find more and more things that I am grateful for. After doing this exercise for sometime, I found out that there is an endless number of things that I am grateful for. I also realized that there is always something to be thankful for, Yes, even when the times seem so hard. The gift of life is always a good place to start.

My lovely friends, I really hope you find something to be grateful for. You will walk around smiling when you know and understand how blessed you are. I love you lots.
                                                                                          Pinterest



PS: I don't know what I did to my blog but I hope it still is a source of inspiration. Oh, and any ideas of how I can make it look even more prettier are gladly welcomed. Have an awesome weekend, love and laugh out loud.

1 comment:

  1. Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4!

    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your
    posts! Keep up the superb work!

    Feel free to visit my blog post - http://Meska-apteka.pl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love