Monday 9 January 2012

New baby, new beginnings and a recap of December

I know its been a really long time since I updated you on the goings on in my life. But here I am to do just that. I have to say that December was one of the busiest and most interesting months of last year for me.
First, my dearest cousin/sister (I call her my sister because our fathers are twins and so we are very close), gave birth to the most beautiful girl. This was on 5th and her name is Crystal. She is awesomely pretty and so loveable. That was the beginning of a great month.
Second, I started and quit a new job within the same month. I started on the 15th and quit on 21st after discovering that it was not what I was looking for. Nothing more to say on that. I then went to visit my parents for the entire Christmas time, had awesome fun and now am back to my normal life.
Did I even tell you that am single?? Don't even get me started on that but I will you in as life continues to unfold.
Now there you have it, an update on what is happening in my life right now.
I think I forgot to mention that I am Happy!!!!!Have a great week ahead.
Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emmy! I was given to "Kreative Blogger Award" by a fellow blogger and I passed it on to you;) http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love