Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tuesday Ten

Today am joining up with Nicole at Miss Mommy in Tuesday Ten.
My ten things today are things that God wants me to remember always:
1. I am never alone.
2. He loves and always will, no matter what happens.
3. Things will always turn out right if I believe.
4. Love is the greatest commandment of all.
5. I can tackle everything that I come across.
6. He knew me even before I was born and therefore is always with me.
7. His angels are always guarding me.
8. I am awesome.
9. He is all powerful and therefore nothing is beyond his reach.
10. He is the Source of everything good, all I have to do is Ask.
Hope you remember these too. God is always with us, no matter what.
This post was inspired by this photo from Pinterest.

Source: tumblr.com via Anna on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love