Friday 14 October 2011

Someone hit me with a pan, Please

Have you ever wished that someone could hit you with a pan on the head???
I know, that's crazy and a very stupid wish.
I also know that we should be careful what we wish for because we might just get it.
But surely, I could give quite an amount of money for an adrenaline rush right now. Am feeling a little blaaah blaaaaaah. Really, its like am just here, juuuuuuust here.
Do other people feel like this or is it just me.
Where is the energy?? Where are the loud laughter friends who make you laugh so loud that you fear that the landlord might chase you out of the house.
I really need some action right now, whatever, anything to make me feel alive. Right now, its like the days are just passing me by. I need action and I need it now.
Something to look forward to: Tomorrow night, am going to a party, am really hoping that I do not overdrink and go all crazy in an attempt to feeeel some life. But I highly doubt that I will be cool, I wanna be excited and if some drinking will get me excited, I will do it.
This is me


I hope I wont look like this
Source: None via Ella on Pinterest
My dear sweet ones, just give me some love and help me get excited and full of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love