Wednesday 14 September 2011

Anger, Fighting and Ultimatums

Tuesday was a long day, infact the past two weeks have been long ones. If you have been reading my blog, then you know, me and MR b/f moved to a new town, new house and completely new environment. I took this as a positive thing and have been doing so all this time but lets say this is not exactly what he has seen is as.
The fight has been brewing all through last week and only blew up yesterday night. He has been all quiet on me, pretending to be happy, yet i know he is not. So everyday, I would try to talk to him and ask what is wrong but he would not speak to me. He was completely acting weird.
For us, talking has always been an easy thing. When we first started going out back in 2008, I was the one who was always afraid of opening up and sharing my feelings. But he taught me how to do that, he showed me how to let him in and thus we became very close. So for me, it is completely weird when he is the one who cannot share his thoughts and feelings.
The fight was all about sharing the deepest emotions and being able to reconnect at a deeper level. So we talked, argued and then talked some more. He said he needed time to figure out what he wants. The problem is we live together, so i decided to just stay out of his way, not speak about the issues we discussed and just give him space and time. I told him that I need to know how much time he needed and he said two weeks would be enough. I hope and pray that everything will be alright.
I understand that relationships are a lot of work and am willing to put in enough effort but i need to see him putting effort too.
Sorry for the whining and venting but i needed to and this blog provides the perfect opportunity to do so.
The following quote guides me through all this,

Source: polyvore.com via Jeni on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love